This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Come up with json::integer_number and use it in GCOV.
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:51:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Come up with json::integer_number and use it in GCOV.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 8/2/19 2:40 PM, David Malcolm wrote:
> Something that occurred to me reading the updated patch: maybe it would
> make things easier to have utility member functions of json::object to
> implicitly make the child, e.g.:
> json::object::set (const char *key, long v)
> set (key, new json::integer_number (v));
> so that all those calls can be just:
> obj->set ("line", exploc.line);
> obj->set ("column", exploc.column);
> etc (assuming overloading is unambiguous).
> But that's probably orthogonal to this patch.
Looks good to me. It's a candidate for a follow up patch.
>> And I changed all occurrences of float_number with integer_number
>> as you suggested.
>> I'm currently testing the updated patch.
> The updated patch looks good to me, but technically I'm not a reviewer
> for these files.
Sure, I hope @Jakub or @Richi can approve me that?