This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] gcc-9/changes.html - Mention new OpenRISC backend
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Stafford Horne <shorne at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 22:40:01 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] gcc-9/changes.html - Mention new OpenRISC backend
- References: <20190402040335.GM3235@lianli.shorne-pla.net> <20190409211053.GN3235@lianli.shorne-pla.net>
On Wed, 10 Apr 2019, Stafford Horne wrote:
> It turns out I do have CVS access, which is granted along with SVN access.
Yes, you do, and you are very welcome making changes like this
(plus anything that remotely qualifies as obvious). :-)
If you have a recommendation (or patch) on what would have helped
you get started around wwwdocs, that would be great.