This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR driver/91130 Use CL_DRIVER when handling of COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS in lto-wrapper.c
- From: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 17:18:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR driver/91130 Use CL_DRIVER when handling of COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS in lto-wrapper.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20190807135142.GF2726@tucnak> <email@example.com> <20190807161530.GI2726@tucnak>
On 07/08/2019 17:15, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Wed, Aug 07, 2019 at 05:08:28PM +0100, Richard Earnshaw (lists) wrote:
Though, I'm fine if you commit your patch now as a fix and Richi's patch
with the above incremental change is applied on top of it incrementally
as a cleanup.
Ok, I'll do that.
Do you want it on the gcc-9 branch as well? I'm running
a bootstrap of it right now.
Yes, but can you defer for 9.2.1, i.e. Tuesday+ next week?
I'm OoO next week, but can do it when I get back.