This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] More fixes for update_web_docs_svn for jit docs (PR jit/64257)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jit at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 00:39:10 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] More fixes for update_web_docs_svn for jit docs (PR jit/64257)
- References: <alpine.LSU.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.LSU.email@example.com> <1423077032.29180.125.camel@surprise> <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1423088766.29180.129.camel@surprise>
On Wed, 4 Feb 2015, David Malcolm wrote:
>> That was my plan, yes. :-) I just did that and manually ran
>> the script, and it seems to work.
> Thank you!
>> Still, do you think you can add a bit of error handling such
>> that an issue like the one we had (cf.
>> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gccadmin/2015-q1/msg00077.html ) does
>> not kill the entire script? A bit of resilience would be good.
> Something like the attached? (completely untested, sorry)
Given that this was a while ago (ahem), I went ahead, created a
ChangeLog entry, committed the patch on your behalf, updated the
version on gcc.gnu.org, and did a test run there.
2019-08-05 David Malcolm <email@example.com>
* update_web_docs_svn: Proceed even if the invocation of
--- update_web_docs_svn (revision 274098)
+++ update_web_docs_svn (working copy)
@@ -190,7 +190,7 @@ done
# so we need to override SPHINXBUILD with this when invoking "make".
-make SPHINXBUILD=/usr/bin/sphinx-1.0-build html
+make SPHINXBUILD=/usr/bin/sphinx-1.0-build html || true
cp -a gcc/gcc/jit/docs/_build/html jit
mkdir -p $DOCSDIR/jit