This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Check -shared is available for tesstcases
- From: Kito Cheng <kito dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- Cc: Kito Cheng <kito dot cheng at sifive dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 11:17:36 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Check -shared is available for tesstcases
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFyWVaaB6MdiMF-cbh4Swp=jnVCvLV5sS8hpKDAe2+F1sApeQA@mail.gmail.com>
Committed as r273994 with minor change, since pr89330_0.C has fixed by r273973
On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 4:41 AM Jim Wilson <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 4:58 AM Kito Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > gcc/testsuite/ChangeLog:
> > * g++.dg/lto/pr87906_0.C: Add dg-require-effective-target shared check.
> > * g++.dg/lto/pr89330_0.C: Ditto.