This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Fortran] Support for legacy %FILL fields in STRUCTUREs
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Fritz Reese <fritzoreese at gmail dot com>, fortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 17:29:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Fortran] Support for legacy %FILL fields in STRUCTUREs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAE4aFAkoWZf_sE8WjQj1thsrY8F4nO7iq3xfUFaCJQW_rFQTLQ@mail.gmail.com>
Regtests on x86_64-redhat-linux. OK for trunk?
Patch looks good in principle; I really find all these DEC extensions
strange, but if they are needed for old code, why not?
Just one point:
+ gfc_error ("%s not allowed outside STRUCTURE at %C", "%FILL");
This should have %qs (throughout the patch).
OK for trunk with that.