This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:13:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon
- References: <20121029175642.GK1752@tucnak.redhat.com>
On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'd like to close the stage 1 phase of GCC 4.8 development
> on Monday, November 5th. If you have still patches for new features you'd
> like to see in GCC 4.8, please post them for review soon.
Reminds me of the stable plugin API for introspection. David, Micha - what's
the status here? Adding this is certainly ok during stage3 and I think that
we should have something in 4.8 to kick of further development here.