This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon
- From: Magnus Granberg <zorry at gentoo dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:59:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon
- References: <20121029175642.GK1752@tucnak.redhat.com>
måndag 29 oktober 2012 18.56.42 skrev Jakub Jelinek:
> I'd like to close the stage 1 phase of GCC 4.8 development
> on Monday, November 5th. If you have still patches for new features you'd
> like to see in GCC 4.8, please post them for review soon. Patches
> posted before the freeze, but reviewed shortly after the freeze, may
> still go in, further changes should be just bugfixes and documentation
I want to get the new configure --enable-espf options included.
The patches have been posted some time ago.
Gentoo Hardened Project