This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: jakub at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:07:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon
- References: <20121029175642.GK1752@tucnak.redhat.com>
From: Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:56:42 +0100
> I'd like to close the stage 1 phase of GCC 4.8 development
> on Monday, November 5th. If you have still patches for new features you'd
> like to see in GCC 4.8, please post them for review soon. Patches
> posted before the freeze, but reviewed shortly after the freeze, may
> still go in, further changes should be just bugfixes and documentation
I'd like to get the Sparc cbcond stuff in (3 revisions posted) which
is waiting for Eric B. to do some Solaris specific work.
I'd also like to enable LRA for at least 32-bit sparc, even if I can't
find the time to work on auditing 64-bit completely.