This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Additional fix for pre-reload schedule on x86 targets.
- From: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Yuri Rumyantsev <ysrumyan at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Igor Zamyatin <izamyatin at gmail dot com>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:08:54 +0400
- Subject: Re: Additional fix for pre-reload schedule on x86 targets.
- References: <CAEoMCqQotqionxiwZSL888w3i0F8U=sXjuuT0zCgSNMo3EsZ8Q@mail.gmail.com> <50896E0E.email@example.com>
> If it were not approved yet by an insn scheduler maintainer, it is ok for
> me. As Uros wrote that he rubberstamps the patch if a scheduler maintainer
> approves it, so you can commit it into the mainline.
Checked in: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2012-10/msg00965.html