This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [3/10] AArch64 Port
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:40:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [3/10] AArch64 Port
- References: <50865E58.firstname.lastname@example.org> <50865F45.email@example.com> <50865F98.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <5086B9EC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 23/10/12 16:38, Jeff Law wrote:
Given that you and Richard Earnshaw are the approved maintainers for the
AAarch64 port, I'm going to give this an OK without diving into it. I'm
going to assume you and Richard will iterate with anyone who does dive
deeply into the port and has comments/suggestions.
We will iterate as required with any further comments and suggestions
The one question in the back of my mind is whether or not this uses the
new iterator support we discussed a few months ago? I can't recall if
that was integrated into the trunk or not.
The int-iterator support was accepted on trunk ~ 12th June. The AArch64
port does make extensive use of them.