This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [asan] New transitional branch to port ASAN to trunk
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Wei Mi <wmi at google dot com>, Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Kostya Serebryany <kcc at google dot com>, Dmitriy Vyukov <dvyukov at google dot com>, David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 22:48:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [asan] New transitional branch to port ASAN to trunk
- References: <20121010202021.GA31701@google.com>
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:20 PM, Diego Novillo wrote:
> * tree-asan.c: New file.
> * tree-asan.h: New file.
Nit: do we still need the "tree-" prefix? IMHO not.