This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [asan] New transitional branch to port ASAN to trunk
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Wei Mi <wmi at google dot com>, Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Kostya Serebryany <kcc at google dot com>, Dmitriy Vyukov <dvyukov at google dot com>, David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:21:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [asan] New transitional branch to port ASAN to trunk
- References: <20121010202021.GA31701@google.com>
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Diego Novillo <email@example.com> wrote:
> I have created a temporary branch to host the port of ASAN to
> trunk. Wei has done the initial port of the original code from
> Kostya. It compiles but we still do not have the runtimes (Wei
> is working on that).
The branch is in svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/asan