This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, gdc] - Merging gdc (GNU D Compiler) into gcc
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 08:51:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, gdc] - Merging gdc (GNU D Compiler) into gcc
- References: <CABOHX+fQctbUkJcH1-CX_5j8-fW3Lh3iuquvGrEGGd3vEM0Zvw@mail.gmail.com> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <CABOHX+eiGo-ZSRjNUVNWWbBN6eOXnRxPN8-mNeSY6LBftBCX9w@mail.gmail.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CABOHX+dmmX+6iT69tONyNMpS7xS13J0u=MXRjOfP-cLFs2AwhQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABOHX+ePtUqDSKZt6Uuup-w+6_2BnCgc1+W9sg7gmLV0xY_gCA@mail.gmail.com>
On Oct 4, 2012, at 6:06 AM, Iain Buclaw <email@example.com> wrote:
> I would like to get a bump on this.
> It's been a while, and there have been quite a number of changes since
> the initial post that address many of the issues raised. Rather than
> reposting patches, someone mentioned attaching changelog, well, here
> it is.
> Repository is still located here: https://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/GDC
> Would it be possible to have a re-newed review?
You don't ask, you post. If you have independent patches to the rest of gcc that improve it, I'd suggest posting those as separate patches and getting those in. This give you a base onto which to slot in the front-end.