This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: LRA for x86/x86-64 [0/9]
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:21:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC: LRA for x86/x86-64 [0/9]
- References: <5064D9AD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Vladimir Makarov <email@example.com> wrote:
> Any comments and proposals are appreciated. Even if GCC community
> decides that it is too late to submit it to gcc4.8, the earlier reviews
> are always useful.
I would like to see some benchmark numbers, both for code quality and
compile time impact for the most notorious compile time hog PRs for
large routines where IRA performs poorly (e.g. PR54146, PR26854).