This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, x86-Atom] Enabling look-ahead scheduling feature for Atom processors
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Igor Zamyatin <izamyatin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:35:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, x86-Atom] Enabling look-ahead scheduling feature for Atom processors
- References: <CAKdSQZ=Zi_HDR8iBsSs_kgtJ+rpKCtFe=yAhbqt7VWXOSFroBg@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Igor Zamyatin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Following change enables look ahead feature in the code scheduler for
> Atom processors. This gives quite reasonable gain for some benchmarks
> for mobile market.
> Overall compile time increase for SPEC2000 is about 1%.
> Regtested for x86_64 and also bootstrapped with "--with-arch=core2
> 2012-08-23 Yuri Rumyantsev <email@example.com>
> * config/i386/i386.c (ia32_multipass_dfa_lookahead) : Add
> case for Atom processor.