This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Merge C++ conversion into trunk (0/6 - Overview)
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Lawrence Crowl <crowl at google dot com>
- Cc: bonzini at gnu dot org, dj at redhat dot com, rguenther at suse dot de, tromey at redhat dot com, laurynas dot biveinis at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:59:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Merge C++ conversion into trunk (0/6 - Overview)
- References: <20120812200427.GA12561@google.com> <502A574B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12-08-14 09:48 , Diego Novillo wrote:
This merge touches several files, so I'm thinking that the best time is
going to be on Thu 16/Aug around 2:00 GMT.
So, the fixes I needed from Lawrence are already in so we can proceed
with the merge. I'll commit the merge tonight at ~2:00 GMT.
After the merge is in, I will send an announcement and request major
branch merges to wait for another 24 hrs to allow testers the chance to
pick up this merge.