This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Merge C++ conversion into trunk (0/6 - Overview)
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>, Lawrence Crowl <crowl at google dot com>, bonzini at gnu dot org, dj at redhat dot com, rguenther at suse dot de, tromey at redhat dot com, laurynas dot biveinis at gmail dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 20:31:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Merge C++ conversion into trunk (0/6 - Overview)
- References: <20120812200427.GA12561@google.com> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On 12-08-12 16:57 , Marc Glisse wrote:
other compiler that managed. IBM and Oracle both fail (the comment is
not clear, but I think 12.3 also fails, just not exactly in the same
way), and HP and Intel (to mention just a few) are not listed.
We should fix/workaround failing host C++ compilers similarly to how we
deal with host C compilers.
If you have access to any of the compilers you mention, could you try
building the branch?