This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [SH] Minor prefetch insn corrections
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:30:18 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [SH] Minor prefetch insn corrections
- References: <1344776108.2279.30.camel@yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
Oleg Endo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've noticed that __builtin_prefetch was not working on SH3, although
> the pref instruction is available on SH3. Also, it seems that some of
> the checks in the prefetch expander are redundant.
> Tested on rev 190273 with
> make -k check RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=sh-sim
> and no new failures.