This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libjava] Use accessor functions to manipulate xmlOutputBuffer
- From: Andrew Hughes <ahughes at redhat dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, GCJ-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:04:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libjava] Use accessor functions to manipulate xmlOutputBuffer
----- Original Message -----
> Andrew Hughes <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Don't worry about reverting it. I'll add it to Classpath now, then
> > they'll be in sync when we do the next merge.
> Thank you.
> > In future, please post changes to files under the libjava/classpath
> > directory to
> > email@example.com and feel free to ping me directly if you don't
> > get a response in a reasonable timeframe. It just makes my life a
> > bit
> > easier when it comes to doing the merges :-)
> OK, I will do. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries. It's not immediately obvious for someone new to the libjava codebase.
Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)
PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F 8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07