This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Test] Fix for PRPR53981
- From: Janis Johnson <janis_johnson at mentor dot com>
- To: Anna Tikhonova <anna dot m dot tikhonova at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <janisjo at codesourcery dot com>, <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 08:22:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Test] Fix for PRPR53981
- References: <CAE6XQqirZuWRCVYLr+czq=mB_RjaZ2LVkG5VZLi2ybCAXnp+Ow@mail.gmail.com> <500EE9A1.email@example.com> <CAE6XQqjC2v+=xfDddKkOUcR5OBvEs+9TraP=2q-e_e=5ysNV1w@mail.gmail.com> <5010160D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAE6XQqhVzozf_8a7uUV8Oy+TZj=+EvEjDRqPnj0-w6yehwd=Qw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE6XQqhA+bBsPbMs2+52n0Wi_qb-kj9G46F=kkqNhFa3GHV7WQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: <janisjo at codesourcery dot com>
Yes, you can put it on the 4.6 branch.
On 08/03/2012 03:09 AM, Anna Tikhonova wrote:
> 2012/7/27 Anna Tikhonova <email@example.com>:
>> Kirill has already checked it in for me, thanks!
>> Btw, I have FSF copyright assignment.
>> Is it possible to commit this patch to 4.6 branch? Since current ndk
>> is based on 4.6
>> 2012/7/25 Janis Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>>> On 07/25/2012 03:58 AM, Anna Tikhonova wrote:
>>>> I've removed declarations. New patch attached.
>>> You're not listed as "write after approval" in the MAINTAINERS
>>> file; would you like me to check this in for you?
>>> I didn't check to see if you have an FSF copyright assignment
>>> because this is a very small patch.