This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Test] Fix for PRPR53981
- From: Anna Tikhonova <anna dot m dot tikhonova at gmail dot com>
- To: janisjo at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:09:01 +0400
- Subject: Re: [Test] Fix for PRPR53981
- References: <CAE6XQqirZuWRCVYLr+czq=mB_RjaZ2LVkG5VZLi2ybCAXnp+Ow@mail.gmail.com> <500EE9A1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAE6XQqjC2v+=xfDddKkOUcR5OBvEs+9TraP=2q-e_e=5ysNV1w@mail.gmail.com> <5010160D.email@example.com> <CAE6XQqhVzozf_8a7uUV8Oy+TZj=+EvEjDRqPnj0-w6yehwd=Qw@mail.gmail.com>
2012/7/27 Anna Tikhonova <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Kirill has already checked it in for me, thanks!
> Btw, I have FSF copyright assignment.
> Is it possible to commit this patch to 4.6 branch? Since current ndk
> is based on 4.6
> 2012/7/25 Janis Johnson <email@example.com>:
>> On 07/25/2012 03:58 AM, Anna Tikhonova wrote:
>>> I've removed declarations. New patch attached.
>> You're not listed as "write after approval" in the MAINTAINERS
>> file; would you like me to check this in for you?
>> I didn't check to see if you have an FSF copyright assignment
>> because this is a very small patch.