This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Missing change from gcc/ada/system.ads
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Andris Pavenis <andris dot pavenis at wippies dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 08:32:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Missing change from gcc/ada/system.ads
- References: <501B4FC3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Revision http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?view=revision&revision=189772
> added constant Support_Atomic_Primitives to the target specific
> system-*.ads files. The default system.ads was not updated.
> The included patch
> - adds the missing constant
> - removes constants not present in other system-*.ads files any more
This patch is NOT ok, system.ads is a special version, used for bootstraping
the compiler, and as such, has different constraints.
There is nothing to change here.