This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING [PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/54036, problem negating DFP NaNs
- From: Janis Johnson <janis_johnson at mentor dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:24:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: PING [PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/54036, problem negating DFP NaNs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <50193D2D.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: <janisjo at codesourcery dot com>
On 08/01/2012 07:29 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> On 08/01/2012 12:46 AM, Peter Bergner wrote:
>> I'd like to ping the following libstdc++ DFP patch that fixes PR54036:
> I think the patch is essentially Ok, but I would recommend giving Janis
> a chance to comment (say 24/48 h).
It looks fine to me.
> Note that the patch only touches libstdc++-v3 code, thus the testcases
> should be added to libstdc++-v3/testsuite/decimal and the patch itself
> was missing a CC to libstdc++@.