This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING [PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/54036, problem negating DFP NaNs
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, janis_johnson at mentor dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:29:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: PING [PATCH] Fix PR libstdc++/54036, problem negating DFP NaNs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/01/2012 12:46 AM, Peter Bergner wrote:
I'd like to ping the following libstdc++ DFP patch that fixes PR54036:I think the patch is essentially Ok, but I would recommend giving Janis
a chance to comment (say 24/48 h).
Note that the patch only touches libstdc++-v3 code, thus the testcases
should be added to libstdc++-v3/testsuite/decimal and the patch itself
was missing a CC to libstdc++@.