This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add link to Git mirror on main page
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 05:11:55 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add link to Git mirror on main page
- References: <4F6B68FD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 22 Mar 2012, Diego Novillo wrote:
> From a thread on IRC. We don't have a prominent link to the Git mirror
> and it's becoming one of the favourite ways for people to access the
> Gerald, OK for the main page? I can't seem to be able to preview this
> change locally (dunno how the style.mhtml file gets loaded).
This is preprocessed on the server (and in this case will become
active within 0-24 hours, depends on when it goes in).
I wasn't sure how "official" the Git repo was, but if you feel
it's sufficiently stable and useful, go ahead!