This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR rtl-optimization/51187
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:16:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix PR rtl-optimization/51187
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is the miscompilation of the cross-compiler targetting AVR by the native
> compiler on the SPARC at -O2, a latent problem in reorg.c that is exposed in
> the 4.5.x (and later) series by the introduction of __builtin_unreachable.
I saw this also when I looked into __builtin_unreachable in one bug
report at one point on MIPS. See