This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH 0/6] Tracking locations of tokens resulting from macro expansion
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: jason at redhat dot com, tromey at redhat dot com, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, joseph at codesourcery dot com, burnus at net-b dot de, charlet at act-europe dot fr
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:57:02 +0200
- Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Tracking locations of tokens resulting from macro expansion
This set of patches to track locations of tokens access macro
expansion was reviewed and accepted at
I have bootstrapped and tested it on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu against
trunk and I am checking it in now.