This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, gcc, testsuite] Use long enums for case foldconst-3.c for target ARM EABI.
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Terry Guo <Terry dot Guo at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:30:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, gcc, testsuite] Use long enums for case foldconst-3.c for target ARM EABI.
- References: <003301cc7023$9e203960$da60ac20$@firstname.lastname@example.org> <4E7305B9.email@example.com> <000101cc744a$ae81dd10$0b859730$@firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 16/09/11 09:28, Terry Guo wrote:
>> This is a compile-only test, and -fno-short-enums is a global option
>> that all targets support, so I'd suggest just adding -fno-short-enums
>> the standard list of options. It won't hurt those platforms where that
>> is already the default and it will fix the testcase problem for all
>> those platforms where it isn't.
> Agree. Here is the updated one.
> 2011-09-16 Terry Guo <email@example.com>
> * gcc.dg/tree-ssa/foldconst-3.c: Don't use short enums.