This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 6/7] Kill pedantic warnings on system headers macros
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, tromey at redhat dot com, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, joseph at codesourcery dot com, burnus at net-b dot de, charlet at act-europe dot fr, paolo at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:53:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 6/7] Kill pedantic warnings on system headers macros
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/16/2011 10:37 AM, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
+ location_t here = c_parser_peek_token (parser)->location;
Perhaps "first_token_loc"? It's unfortunate that we don't retain the
locations of the individual declspecs, but I don't expect you to fix that.
+ SYNTAX_ERROR2_AT (prev_virtual_location,
+ "missing binary operator before token \"%s\"",
+ cpp_token_as_text (pfile, op.token));
It seems to me that the "missing X before" errors should point to the
current token, not the previous one. So you can drop prev_virtual_location.