This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C1X Unicode strings without raw strings
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:48:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: C1X Unicode strings without raw strings
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On 08/18/2011 11:15 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
predefined by the compiler. (I'm presuming that difference from C1X
is still there in the approved version of C++0X, although it's
doubtful that C++ *should* differ from C1X in this way.)
Thanks, I've raised the issue.