This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR target/47766: [x32] -fstack-protector doesn't work
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 11:16:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR target/47766: [x32] -fstack-protector doesn't work
> PR target/47766
> * config/i386/i386.md (PTR): New.
> (stack_protect_set: Check TARGET_LP64 instead of TARGET_64BIT.
> (stack_protect_test): Likewise.
> (stack_protect_set_<mode>): Replace ":P" with ":PTR".
> (stack_tls_protect_set_<mode>): Likewise.
> (stack_tls_protect_test_<mode>): Likewise.