This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Attempt to increase RLIMIT_STACK in the driver as well as compiler (PR c++/49756)
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 00:56:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Attempt to increase RLIMIT_STACK in the driver as well as compiler (PR c++/49756)
- References: <20110718215838.GZ2687@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On Jul 18, 2011, at 2:58 PM, Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Especially the FEs and gimplification are highly recursive on more complex
> (especially badly generated) testcases, the following patch attempts to
> increase stack size to 64MB if possible.
No, you'd need a max in there or a condition to ensure the new code doesn't lower the limit for this to be true?