This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/7] Tracking locations of tokens resulting from macro expansion
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, tromey at redhat dot com, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, joseph at codesourcery dot com, charlet at act-europe dot fr, paolo at gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 17:34:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] Tracking locations of tokens resulting from macro expansion
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dodji Seketeli wrote:
Support -fdebug-cpp option
Regarding Fortran: I think having a full support for the macro expansion
would be quite a lot of work, but I think -fdebug-cpp comes for free as
it is handled by libcpp.
Thus, how about adding support for that flag also to Fortran?