This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: invoke.texi: Fix minor typos
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 01:18:35 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: invoke.texi: Fix minor typos
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 21 Mar 2011, Nick Clifton wrote:
> 2011-03-21 Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * doc/invoke.texi (Overall Options): Move closing brace to end of
> options list.
> (Optimization Options): Add missing @gol.
> (Directory Options): Likewise.
> (i386 and x86-64 Options): Likewise.
> (RS6000 and PowerPC Options): Likewise.
> (i386 and x86-64 Windows Options): Likewise.
> (V850 Options): Add text missing from descriptions.
This looks good, thanks for taking the time, Nick.