This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING^2] Re: [PATCH,contrib] Add option to patch tester to avoid caching baseline test results.
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Cc: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 09:49:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PING^2] Re: [PATCH,contrib] Add option to patch tester to avoid caching baseline test results.
- References: <4CE15509.email@example.com> <4CF725C1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D0CA34A.email@example.com> <20101218114227.GD3549@gmx.de>
On Dec 18, 2010, at 3:42 AM, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> * Dave Korn wrote on Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 01:04:26PM CET:
>> On 02/12/2010 04:51, Dave Korn wrote:
>>> On 15/11/2010 15:43, Dave Korn wrote:
>>>> * patch_tester.sh (nopristinecache): New shell var, set according
>>>> to presence or absence of new -nopristinecache option.
>>>> (usage): Document new option.
>>>> (bootntest_pristine): Implement it.
> Who can review this?
svn log will help identify them... Sebastian seems like a good candidate.
> You could Cc: them. I think the patch looked
> syntactically ok (but I only looked at it briefly a month ago, and
> didn't check semantics).
Failing that, I think review from the people that use the script would be the next best thing.