This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR target/45483: probably wrong optimization options chosen by "-march=native"
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 08:06:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR target/45483: probably wrong optimization options chosen by "-march=native"
- References: <20100906150656.GA11565@intel.com>
On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 5:06 PM, H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> We may guess best options for -march=native. ?We may leave out SSE3 or
> SSSE3. ?This patch adds it. ?OK for trunk and 4.5?
Why? -march=native should enable all features, otherwise -mtune should be used.