This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR target/45524: r163815/r163816 produces new regressions on x86_64-apple-darwin10
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 07:43:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR target/45524: r163815/r163816 produces new regressions on x86_64-apple-darwin10
- References: <20100905031937.GA32278@intel.com> <AC0A40CF-4251-44B7-86A1-67CA66D197B0@comcast.net>
On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 8:48 PM, Mike Stump <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Sep 4, 2010, at 8:19 PM, "H.J. Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> dfp.m4 shouldn't set enable_decimal_float to dfp when DFP is disabled.
>> gcc and libdecnumber need a valid directory for dependency. ?This
>> patch adds default_decimal_float for dependency.
> Thanks for working on this. ?Looks good to me.
Andreas Krebbel, whose patch caused the regression, commented in PR.
I am checking it in.