This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Non-TFmode targets broken with "[fortran,patch] Complete front-end support for __float128"
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: dewar at adacore dot com, fxcoudert at gmail dot com, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:16:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Non-TFmode targets broken with "[fortran,patch] Complete front-end support for __float128"
- References: <201008281337.o7SDbnui027467@ignucius.se.axis.com>
Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
FWIW, currently at regress-4 since a few days; two of the
failures not yet analyzed enough for a PR:
Regarding the first one: I cannot find anything in gcc-testresults.
There was a failure until 2010-08-17, cf. PR fortran/45275 and PR
testsuite/45266. Does it still occur? If so, can you open a new PR?
The latter is PR tree-optimizer/41087.