This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM] Support vcond/vcondu patterns for NEON
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, paul at codesourcery dot com, rearnsha at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:43:30 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM] Support vcond/vcondu patterns for NEON
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010, Julian Brown wrote:
> (Note the gap in the numbering for the unspecs is intended to be filled
> by the NEON misalignment-support patch, when that is approved).
Perhaps it would make sense to move ARM unspecs to define_c_enum (as used
by MIPS, for example) as a separate cleanup patch so you don't need to
maintain numbering manually or have gaps that may or may not be justified.
Joseph S. Myers