This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch cpp]: PR target/41943 Make it possible that gcc-include and fixed-include are ordered behind standard-include
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:34:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch cpp]: PR target/41943 Make it possible that gcc-include and fixed-include are ordered behind standard-include
- References: <AANLkTimSIkl2gibRloJJixh_3qkQRH0Z6no7L82_Spu_@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinjHCsLSjtCVwcZgKs-vfCXZ4SnyGbRsnpyAuPA@mail.gmail.com>
2010/8/25 NightStrike <email@example.com>:
> On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> this patch addresses the PR target/41943 for mingw targets. As some
>> headers need to be prefixed by standard headers, which are also
>> present in gcc's include, the search order of header-directories needs
>> adjustment for those targets.
>> 2010-07-18 ?Kai Tietz
>> ? ? ? ?PR target/41943
>> ? ? ? ?* cppdefault.c (default_include): Place GCC_INCLUDE_DIR
>> ? ? ? ?at the end of include list.
>> ? ? ? ?* config/i386/mingw32.h (TARGET_WANTS_GCC_AT_END_INCLUDED):
>> ? ? ? ?New.
>> Tested for i686-pc-mingw32, x86_64-pc-mingw32. Ok for apply?
There is nothing to ping. Fix got applied to 4.6 and this patch is withdrawn.
|? (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
| (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help
| (")_(") him gain world domination