This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] introduce FOR_EACH_VEC_ELT and use it
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot org>
- To: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:06:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] introduce FOR_EACH_VEC_ELT and use it
- References: <20100820035623.GN25394@codesourcery.com>
Nathan Froyd wrote:
It helps makes it a little
more obvious when some unusual iteration is taking place, like when we
start with index 1 or we don't increment the index each iteration.
I'm scratching my head real hard, but it isn't obvious to me what's
non-obvious about counting from 1 onwards ...
Toon Moene - e-mail: email@example.com - phone: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
At home: http://moene.org/~toon/; weather: http://moene.org/~hirlam/
Progress of GNU Fortran: http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.5/changes.html#Fortran