This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH ARM] Enable __sync_* tests for arm-*-linux-gnueabi, and fix resulting ARM failures.
- From: Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at buzzard dot freeserve dot co dot uk>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 11:45:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH ARM] Enable __sync_* tests for arm-*-linux-gnueabi, and fix resulting ARM failures.
- References: <000a01cb3574$6ce58250$46b086f0$@firstname.lastname@example.org> <000e01cb3578$570a46b0$051ed410$@email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1281173560.3222.2.camel@numenor>
On 07/08/10 10:32, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 16:12 +0100, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
>> On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 16:02 +0100, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
>>> Ooops, missed the ChangeLog entry for the testsuite:
>>> 2010-08-03 Marcus Shawcroft <email@example.com>
>>> * lib/target-supports.exp: (check_effective_target_sync_int_long):
>>> Add arm*-*-linux-gnueabi.
>>> (check_effective_target_sync_char_short): Add arm*-*-linux-gnueabi.
>> No colon after the file name. It's also usual to use 'Likewise' when
>> the ChangeLog entry for one function is the same as the previous entry.
>> The rest of this is OK.
> Committed after making the necessary changes. Shouldn't this be
> backported to 4.4 and 4.5 branches ?
Yes, this is OK for both.