This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] PR42051 take 2
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 08:34:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] PR42051 take 2
- References: <4C53067F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Mikael Morin <email@example.com> wrote:
> I was a bit dissatisfied by the fact that the testcase committed with the
> PR42051 fix may well not trigger in the case of the regression.
> This patch adds a sanity check to make it trigger.
> I will commit under the obvious rule once regression test is done.
Is this a known bug?