This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM, PING]: Remove superfluous test in arm_function_arg
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: John Tytgat <John dot Tytgat at aaug dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, nickc at redhat dot com, paul at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:28:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM, PING]: Remove superfluous test in arm_function_arg
- References: <678f613751.Jo@hobbes.bass-software.com> <527b493a51.Jo@hobbes.bass-software.com>
On Wed, 2010-07-21 at 13:00 +0100, John Tytgat wrote:
> In message <678f613751.Jo@hobbes.bass-software.com>
> John Tytgat <John.Tytgat@aaug.net> wrote:
> > Attached patch removes in arm_function_arg() a superfluous test on one
> > of its parameters as that test is already done at the beginning of the
> > routine and the parameter doesn't change during the function.
> Gentle reminder ping.
> In the meanwhile I've found another superfluous test in
> arm_override_options(). Updated patch attached.
> John Tytgat <John.Tytgat@aaug.net>
> * config/arm/arm.c (arm_function_arg): Remove superfluous test.
> (arm_override_options): Likewise.
Checked in, thanks.