This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [4.5 regression] C++ ignores some aligned attributes
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: richard dot guenther at gmail dot com (Richard Guenther)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com (Steven Bosscher), dnovillo at google dot com, froydnj at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:20:53 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [4.5 regression] C++ ignores some aligned attributes
Richard Guenter wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Ulrich Weigand <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Should I check this in to 4.5 as well at this point? =A0The status
> > says "frozen for release preparation" ...
> Please wait until after the release.
Will do, thanks. I've updated the bugzilla target milestone accordingly.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE