This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: testsuite ltime_gmtime tweak
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 23:10:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: testsuite ltime_gmtime tweak
- References: <20100730054142.GM16715@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 03:11:42PM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> I've had this in my tree for years, living as I do in one of the few
> regions of the world so backward we have a half-hour timezone. OK to
> * gfortran.dg/ltime_gmtime_1.f90: Tolerate half-hour timezones.
> * gfortran.dg/ltime_gmtime_2.f90: Likewise.