This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/45117: Fix error message
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:12:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR fortran/45117: Fix error message
- References: <4C513275.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Kraft wrote:
this small patch fixes PR 45117. The problem (obviously) was that the
error reporting assumed the expression to be of type variable (which is
also clear from the message text), and for non-variable expressions I
introduced a new alternative.
Ok for trunk if no regressions on GNU/Linux-x86-32?
There were no regressions. Committed as rev. 162670 after Tobias
reviewed it on IRC.
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri