This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH][graphite] Fix ICEs in 416.gamess and 464.h264ref
- From: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-graphite at googlegroups dot com, Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:03:53 -0500
- Subject: [PATCH][graphite] Fix ICEs in 416.gamess and 464.h264ref
To be able to represent dependences between basic blocks and the data
dependences created by scalar reductions, Graphite rewrites out-of-SSA
the SSA_NAMEs involved in these dependences. As these SSA_NAMEs are
removed from the representation, they should not be referenced from
the SCEV database. This patch clears the SCEV database whenever
SSA_NAMEs are removed.
This patch fixes the last two ICEs 416.gamess and 464.h264ref of the
CPU2006 benchmarks. I committed this patch to the graphite branch for
Sebastian Pop (1):
Call scev_reset_htab when Graphite out-of-SSA has changed something.
gcc/ChangeLog.graphite | 12 +++++
gcc/graphite-sese-to-poly.c | 75 ++++++++++++++++++++++----------
gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/graphite/id-26.c | 24 ++++++++++
3 files changed, 87 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/graphite/id-26.c