This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [trans-mem] error with transaction_callable in gimplify.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Patrick Marlier <patrick dot marlier at unine dot ch>, FELBER Pascal <pascal dot felber at unine dot ch>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:37:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [trans-mem] error with transaction_callable in gimplify.c
- References: <4C3F6829.email@example.com> <20100716113816.GB2158@redhat.com> <4C4045BB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100727163435.GA9974@redhat.com>
On 07/27/2010 09:34 AM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> There is no need to instrument a function call that has a return slot
> optimization, since the callee should've performed any instrumentation
> Oh yeah, the comment was wrong, this is a store not a load. Fixed.
> OK for branch?
> p.s. Sorry, but I'm too dumb to properly reduce a C++ testcase. I tried.